Last Updated on January 12, 2023 by Vikash Ekka
|Download and Install Visual Studio 2019 Offline from Command Line|
Hey welcome to this tutorial, before we start lets have a Hardware Configuration and supported Operating Systems.
1. Processor :- 1.8GHz or faster. Quad core or better recommended
2. RAM :- Minimum 4GB; 8GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
3. Hard disk space :- Minimum of 1GB up to 240 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 15-50 GB of free space.
4. Graphic Card :- minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
Supported Operating Systems
These are below following operating systems that Visual Studio 2019 supports.
Note:- 64-bit architecture operating system
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1: Professional and Enterprise
* Windows Server 2012 R2: Essentials, Standard and Datacenter
* Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
If you meets above requirements then make sure you have good amount of internet data because it needs some updates for checking and installing VS 2019
Now download web installer file for Visual Studio 2019 from the official site link
In this tutorial we are downloading VS Professional, you may change as per your requirements.
Now lets first open command prompt by typing cmd on run box and move to download folder where you have download the web installer file. Then follow the commands below.
* download path is where you want to download for example c:
* download language is where you have to mention your language for example en-US . Find below country codes language.
Country codes language
|pt-BR||Portuguese – Brazil|
|zh-CN||Chinese – Simplified|
|zh-TW||Chinese – Traditional|
If you don’t know what to do then simple run below command in cmd
If you want to install a language other than English, change en-US
Here we are downloading VS 2019 in folder created as vs2019 in C drive having language is English US. It will download all the packages of VS Profession so it may take time depending on your internet speed.