Last Updated on September 29, 2020 by Vikash Ekka
600M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter Model no:- NANO TT-W802M
|600M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter Model no:- NANO TT-W802M|
Hey guys, Today in this blog I’m going to share you how you can easily install wi-fi dongle of Technotech 802.11N . In windows it is easy to install wi-fi driver but in Linux distribution like Ubuntu it is more difficult to install because of wrong packages. I have tested this (600M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter) wi-fi adapter in Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04. And they are working fine. So now it’s your turn to install the driver on Ubuntu machine.
Feature Of Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter
* MIMO Technology-enhanced 600Mbps Wireless data transmission rate
* Support with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA & WPA2-PSK wireless security
* Infrastructure & Ad-Hoc Operation mode
* USB 2.0 High speed interface
* Bundled utility helps simple configuration and easy monitoring
* Supported OS: Windows 10 32-bit & 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit & 64-bit, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04 and Ubuntu 20.04
How To install 600M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter in Ubuntu Machine
To install the driver you have to just copy and paste the below commands in terminal one by one. Before running these command please make sure you have updated your Ubuntu machine by typing sudo apt update. While installing driver if you got any dependency error then run this command sudo apt -f install . After installing reboot your system. Now check your wi-fi .
Following are the below commands that you have to run on terminal.
sudo apt-get install build-essential git dkms linux-headers-$(uname -r)
git clone https://github.com/kelebek333/rtl8188fu
sudo dkms add ./rtl8188fu
sudo dkms install rtl8188fu/1.0
Guys if this post really help you then please write a comment and if you have any question let me know in the comment box.