Ubuntu 20.04 is the LTS (Long Term Service) release to download. This tutorial will help you to download the ISO image file of Ubuntu 20.04 LTS release. If you want to find release notes then here is the link of its official website.
System Requirements for Ubuntu 20.04
1. 2 GHz dual-core processor
2. 4 GiB RAM (but 1 GiB can work)
3. 25 GB of hard-drive space
4. VGA capable of 1024×768 screen resolution
5. Either of the two: a CD/DVD drive or a USB port for the installer media
6. Optionally, Internet access is helpful
Ubuntu 20.04 LTS Direct Download Links
Below you will find the link to download for Ubuntu Desktop and Ubuntu server edition. You can also use torrent to download ISO images.
Hi All, My name is Vikash Ekka from India. I’m the founder and tech editor of https://www.vetechno.in. I have completed my Graduation in BCA. I love to write technical articles like Windows, Linux & MAC Tutorials, Tips, Tricks, How To fix, Tutorials About Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Guide, and Software Review.
Currently, I have been working as an IT professional since 2018.